My Name Is Khan - And I Am Not A Terrorist

My Name Is Khan is a movie about a fascinating love story, mixed with the minority religious perscpetive backdropped with the world horrific accident 9/11. What I like about My Name Is Khan is it does not have masala, no mindless song and dance, and no comic fillers. The movie itself was build with a strong message about how westerners sometimes fear too far...

...nexpectedly hurting their good muslim neighbours (in this movie an autismic Rizwan) live in unharmonious possible environment just because of his ill-related suspicious behavior. Following his arrest, he meets Radha, a therapist who helps him deal with his situation and his affliction. Rizwan then begins a journey to meet US President Obama to clear his name.

Play the trailer video below to clearly understand the plot.



Listsheet: My Name Is Khan DVD


My Name is Khan [DVD]
My Name is Khan [Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment