Les Collines et d'autres Une Enfant Du Siecle Alizee nouvelles

Alize is coming back this year with her new music album, Une Enfant Du Siecle. Don't ask me about this Graines de Star founded sing queen because I don't know either. What I know is her song was hit before, especially the last 2005 song Laisla Bonita. Other than that, her dance looks so sexy, eautiful lips, gorgeous body, cute, innocent and she own an angelic voice. amor a primeira vista (I don't really know how to write in French or whatever you called about her Catalan).

Here is her Les Collines, as in many reviews I discovered that some listener do no favor on her other song, Limelight.




Listsheet: Une Enfant Du Siecle


Lyrics - Les Collines:

Poursuivie
J'ai gagné les collines
J'ai pris le maquis
Semé les chiens de chasse
Effacé mes traces
Maquillé ma fuite
Mes valises sont vides
Mon cœur léger
Léger...

Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never ever wanna I leave you

New York
I'm sorry
I loved you so...
But I have to go
Des vitrines infinies
Des horizons dorés
Je veux m'en passer
Auprès des Hespérides
J'irai penser
De grands félins timides
Paisibles, plaisirs, blessés

Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never ever wanna I leave you

Mes valises sont vides
Mon coeur léger
Léger....

Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never wanna leave you
Never ever wanna I leave you


All song in her new album:
01. Eden, Eden (4:22)
02. Grand Central (3:24)
03. Limelight (5:09)
04. La Candida (2:15)
05. Les collines (Never Leave You) (3:44)
06. 14 décembre (3:19)
07. A cœur fendre (3:07)
08. Factory Girl (4:12)
09. Une fille difficile (3:41)
10. Mes Fantômes (3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment