3 Years Old Says We Do Cry Sometimes Because We Love Justin Bieber

A: Ch*** (or whatever this 3 year-old age child name, I can't detect her name) is sad today, Ch*** honey why you're so sad today?
Ch***: Because...
A: Because why?
Ch***: Because I love Justin Bieber...(mourning)
A: I can't hear you
Ch***: Because I love Justin Bieber
A: You're crying because you love Justin Bieber?...

Hilarious, 3 years old crying because of Justin?

She even ruined her room, she said she know Justin Bieber love her back, and his song always make her cry.... Oh god what happens to the world today. She is just 3 years old anyway, she should supposed not to cry over a boy that much. Her video makes me pondering and feel hilarious, funny and sick all mixed up. The video is disabled for embedding, so if you want to see the tape, see it there 3 Year old crying over Justin Bieber. In the end, because of the video, she had succeeded met her idol.

She is crying and suddently the phone rang and "I bet that's Justin Bieber"... :)





Lyrics - Baby:

Ohh wooaah (3x)
You know you love me,I know you care
Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl quit playing
Were just friends, What are you saying
Said theres another, Look right in my eyes

My first love broke my heart for the first time,
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ohhh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine mine

Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine,mine (oh oh)

For you, I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe, we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool, But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And im in pieces, Baby fix me
And just shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream

Im going down, down, down, dooown
And I just cant believe my first love would be around.

And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohhh
I thought youd always be mine, mine

Luda
When I was 13, I had my first love,
There was nobody that compared to my baby,
And nobody came between us or could ever come above
She had me goin' crazy,
Oh I was starstruck,
She woke me up daily,
Don't need no Starbucks.
She made my heart pound,
And skip a beat when I see her in the street and,
At school on the playground,
But I really wanna see her on the weekend,
She know she got me gazin',
Cuz she was so amazin',
And now my heart is breakin',
But I just keep on sayin'...

Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine, mine

(I'm gone)
Yeah, yeah, yeah (6x)
(Now Im all gone, now im all gone, now im all gone)
Gone, gone, gone,(gone)
I'm gone.




Starting from previous few months till now, Justin Bieber My World 2.0 (16 Years old now) can be found everywhere, his album rose like crazy and I feel so pissed. He has been discovered just from youtube as an independent singer, yet now he is skipping others (singers) so easily. His cute crush face plus his kiddo voice is the key I thought. Mediafire: My World 2.0

1 comment:

  1. I muѕt thank you for the effоrts you've put in penning this website. I'm hoping to check out the same
    hіgh-gгade content by you in the future as well.

    In truth, your сгeatіve wrіting abilіtіes hаs enсouraged me tο get mу оwn websitе
    now ;)

    Fеel fгee to surf to my wеblog
    - good core workouts for women

    ReplyDelete